Skip to content
Share Your Story
If you are interested in writing a guest post, shoot me an email me at email@example.com with the subject line “Guest Post Idea”.
Use and attach the following form to make sure you have all you need.
Note the following guidelines. Not following them may result in me asking you to edit your article or just not post it.
- 100% original content is ideal (though I don’t mind copied articles so long as you mention that the submitted post isn’t an original copy and you own the original post.)
- 750 words minimum
- Proofread and grammatically correct, formatted with headlines, subheads, emphasized text and lists (easier to read)
- Be helpful and inspiring. Make sure someone reading what you have to say walks away with something.
- Be aware that your post may be lightly edited and the title could change
- Affiliate links or links to products or services you sell are not permitted in the article. That is why you have a byline, to include those links in that section.
- If published, you are expected to be active in the comments.
- Any submissions that do not meet the requirements or are offensive may be requested to be edited or rejected.
- A byline with your submission. This is a short 2-3 sentence biography explaining who you are and what you do. This is also the section where you can include links to your site, affiliate links, or specific products or services you wish to promote.
- At least one royalty-free picture. Two is better, and three would be good too if your post is in the 2,000+ word range. You can look to sites like Pixabay, Unsplash, or Pexels for great photos. Send the images to me via email, or you can include the links to the particular images too.
- At least one link in the post pointing to a post on this site. Not only is this good SEO, but it also shows me that you’ve at least looked through my site. For me, I see this as good writer etiquette.
- At least two links to external sources linked in the article. These links shouldn’t be to sites you are affiliated with. A good writer always does some form of research.
- Social media handles. I have a section devoted to it in the form, however, you can mention them in the email along with your byline should you choose to do that.
- Include at least 2 tags. Tags help your article get found easier. This will become especially important as the site grows. Include at least two of the following tags relevant to your article: anxiety, depression, self-care, self-improvement, bipolar, stigma, grief, suicide, personal growth, abuse, gratitude, productivity.
By the way, check out this awesome blogger: Eric Burdon